- Vitacost Ground Turmeric - Source of Curcumin - Non-GMO
Vitacost Ground Turmeric - Source of Curcumin - Non-GMO
- All-natural & non-GMO ground turmeric
- A warm, aromatic spice popular in traditional Indian & Asian dishes
- Adds rich, golden color & mildly spicy flavor
- Fine-ground, pure powder
- No additives or preservatives
- Vegan & gluten free
Bright yellow-orange with a warm, gingery flavor, turmeric is an ancient spice native to India and Southeast Asia, from the ground root of the tropical Curcuma longa plant. A rich and exotic seasoning, turmeric is popular in Indian, Asian and Middle Eastern dishes, especially curries, sauces and soups. It’s also used to impart vibrant color and tang in prepared mustards.
How to enjoy it:
One teaspoon of fine-ground turmeric powder can be used for each tablespoon of fresh-grated turmeric called for in recipes.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).