Vitacost Evening Primrose Oil
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
Evening primrose oil is derived from the seeds of the evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) plant, a flowering perennial native to North America. Its bright yellow flowers open at night (thus the name evening primrose). The seeds contain an omega-6 essential fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
Traditionally, evening primrose oil has been used to support women’s health, skin health and a healthy inflammatory response in the body.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Evening Primrose Oil?
- Omega-6 fatty acids are required for optimal health*
- Supports healthy skin*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response*
- Supports healthy tear production*
- GLA increases the content of dihomo-y-linolenic acid (DGLA), which can be converted to prostaglandin E1 (PGE1)*
Vitacost Evening Primrose Oil is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 1,110 mg of evening primrose oil per 2-liquid-capsule serving
- Also includes 10 IU of natural vitamin E per serving
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Great value compared to other brands!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
The search is