Vitacost Butterbur Extract - Standardized
What is Butterbur?Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) is a shrub-like plant with large, broad leaves and purplish-pink flowers, native to Europe and northern Asia. Its name comes from the supposed use of butterbur leaves to wrap and store butter before the time of refrigeration. Extracts of the plant’s roots, leaves and flowers have been used as far back as the Middle Ages for head discomfort, seasonal challenges and respiratory health support.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Butterbur Extract?
- Contains natural, bioactive plant compounds called sesquiterpene esters, including the active ingredient, petasin.
Vitacost® Butterbur Extract is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 75 mg of butterbur extract per single-capsule serving
- Free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PA)
- Standardized to ensure consistent amount of active ingredient in each dose
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
The search is over. Vitacost® Brand supplements are focused on helping you create a strong foundation with simple, transparent formulas that support – and easily fit into – your daily life. Whet