What is Biotin?
Biotin is an essential B vitamin, also known as vitamin H. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is not stored in the body and must be continually replaced.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Biotin?
- Supports the breakdown of fatty acids into energy for the body.*
- Supports the action of enzymes that affect the skin and intestinal tract.*
- May help strengthen brittle nails.*
Why is Vitacost® Biotin your everyday essential?
- Each 1-capsule serving provides 1,667% of the Daily Value for biotin.
- Contains 120 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.