- Vitacost Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitacost Alpha Lipoic Acid
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a coenzyme found in the mitochondria of cells. Its primary function is to serve as a cofactor in the body’s energy production process. It’s also a well-known antioxidant, sometimes called “the universal antioxidant” because of its effectiveness in both water-based substances (such as blood) and fatty tissues and membranes.*
ALA is produced naturally by the body in small amounts, and it’s found in some foods, such as liver, spinach, broccoli and potatoes. It’s difficult, however, to obtain sufficient quantities from diet.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Alpha Lipoic Acid?
- May promote cardiovascular health by protecting against free radical damage*
- Enhances antioxidant activity of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)*
- May increase levels of glutathione, the body’s most important antioxidant*
Vitacost® Alpha Lipoic Acid is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 300 mg of ALA per single-softgel serving
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- High quality at a great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
The search is over. Vitacost® Bra