Tyson® Any'tizers® Homestyle Chicken Fries
Take snack time to the next level with Tyson® Any'tizers® Home-Style Chicken Fries. Made with white meat chicken and seasoned with a savory blend of spices, our chicken fries are the ideal shape for dunking into your favorite sauce. With 12 grams of protein per serving, this protein-filled snack will sure to be a favorite at your next party. Fully cooked and ready-to-eat, simply prepare in an oven or microwave and serve with BBQ sauce for a flavorful appetizer.
- One 28.05 oz package of Tyson® Any'tizers® Homestyle Chicken Fries
- Breaded chicken fries are made with all white meat chicken
- Fully cooked chicken is breaded and seasoned with a savory blend of spices
- Tyson chicken fries are made with chicken raised with no antibiotics ever and contains no added hormones or steroids
- An ideal alternative to chicken strips, these chicken fries are tasty crowd pleasing party snacks, lunch snacks and frozen appetizers
- Prepare ready to eat chicken fries in an oven or microwave and serve with ranch or blue cheese
Chicken, bleached wheat flour, water, wheat flour, modified food starch, contains 2% or less of the following: annatto extract (color), dextrose, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, dried garlic, dried onion, dried yeast, hydrolyzed corn gluten, leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), oat fiber, paprika extract (color), salt, sodium alginate, sodium phosphates, soybean oil, spices, sugar, yellow corn flour. Fried in vegetable oil.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.