Trolli® Sour Brite Crawlers® Value Size Candy
Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers are covered in tangy, sweet goodness and dusted with the perfect amount of sour sugar. Home of America's Best Selling Gummy Worm, Trolli candy has weirdly awesome flavors, weirdly awesome shapes, and weirdly awesome fun. 100% of the daily strange required for teens. Sour and sweet, delicious and demented.
- Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers: Trolli sour gummy worms in neon colors & sugar coating pack a punch of tangy sweetness in weirdly-awesome fruity flavor combinations like orange-lime, cherry-lemon, & strawberry-grape.
- Sour gummy worms: We think of Sour Brite Crawlers, our classic combo of sugary sweet & lip smacking sour gummy worms in flavors for every taste, as glowing deities that wiggle their way into your snack habit.
- Trolli resealable candy bag: Can't get enough of the sweet & sour lip-smacking taste of Trolli candy. Be the hit of party if you can bear to share, and close the bag up for next time when you're done
- Mind-blowing flavors: Are very berry gummies or a fruity tropical paradise more your style. How about our Slurpee gummy worms. For the bravest, we have fruit & fire crawlers: Sweet, sour, & spicy hot.
- Weirdly awesome: We invented the gummi worm in 1986 and have been making the most weirdly awesome gummies ever since, from gummi sloths to Sour Brite Octopus, our sour candy will wow your taste buds.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Gelatin, Fumaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More