Tramontina Gourmet Covered Round Cast Iron Dutch Oven - Majoiica Red
Tramontina's Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron 5.5 Qt Covered Round Dutch Oven was made for one-pot meals, braising pot roast, slow-cooked stews, and so much more. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, it's an essential piece for any kitchen. Self-basting condensation ridges on the lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food for flavor-filled meats, soups, stews, breads, and cobblers, and almost any thing else. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered Dutch oven cooking surface is coated with an off-white, smooth, and easy-to-clean, PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain-enamel. Its integral side handles provide added support when handling a filled pot, and the cast stainless steel knob is oven-safe giving you flexibility to bake or roast at higher temperatures, up to 450°F. As an added detail, this one is available in a variety of striking colors—find one to your style and your taste!
- Perfect for traditional slow simmering of hearty stews, braising roasts, baking bread, and more
- Cast iron construction provides superior heat retention and distribution
- Durable porcelain-enameled cast iron finishes are striking, easy to clean, and long lasting
- Cast stainless steel knob is extremely durable and oven-safe
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktop
- Oven-safe up to 450°F / 232°C
- Hand-wash only
- Tramontina Gourmet Collection
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.