Tramontina Gourmet Covered Cast Iron Braiser - Gradated Red
Pull out grandma's pot roast and potatoes recipe for this one. Nothing says Comfort Foods Cooked Here like Tramontina's 4 Qt Enameled Cast-Iron Series 1000 Covered Braiser. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, this enameled cast-iron braiser comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain-enamel exterior finish for elegant, and easy, kitchen-to-table serving. The self-basting condensation ridges on the lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food for flavor-filled savory dishes that are fall-off-the-bone moist. But don't stop there! This one is also the perfect vessel for baking dishes and even for frying. The heavy-gauge cast-iron interior is coated with an off-white, smooth, and easy-to-clean porcelain-enamel finish, and sturdy side handles making handling a filled pan more manageable. Hand-wash only.
- From Kitchen to table: Rich enameled finish offers elegant kitchen to table serving.
- Perfect for traditional slow simmering.
- Superior heat retention and distribution
- Durable porcelain-enamel: Colored enameled cast iron finishes are striking, easy to clean, and long lasting.
- Stainless steel lid knob: Solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe.
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food
- Oven-safe and compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops.
- Oven-safe up to 450°F (232°C)
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.