Hover to Zoom
Hover to Zoom
Item 1 of 2 is selected.
The Right To Shower Dignity Charcoal + Cotton Blossom Body Wash
4.57(76)View All Reviews
16 fl ozUPC: 0005508600255
Restore, detoxify and rebalance your skin with The Right to Shower Dignity Body Wash. A blend of charcoal and cotton blossom, along with sea salt, clay and a touch of white birch create a complex fragrance that invigorates the nose and uplifts the spirits. Our body soap is crafted to be fair and wholesome with a nourishing paraben, alcohol, and sulfate free formula. It can be used as a body soap, hand soap, shampoo, and face wash.
- The Right To Shower Dignity Body Wash helps bring mobile showers and dignity to people living on the streets
- This sulfate free body wash is crafted to be fair, wholesome and good for all with a soothing paraben and phthalate free formula
- A sulfate free body wash with head-to-toe cleansers that can be used as a body soap, hand soap, shampoo, and face wash, by everyone from head to toe
- The Right To Shower Body Wash is made in the USA with local and imported ingredients, such as sustainably sourced certified Organic Aloe Vera
- Our products can only be good if they are good for all - this vegan soap is not tested on animals, and packaged in a 100% recycled plastic bottle
- Let our moisturizing body wash uplift your body and mind with the scent of charcoal and cotton blossom, leaving your skin feeling renewed and refreshed
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.