Terry Naturally Healthy Ligaments & Tendons™
Healthy Ligaments & Tendons™ helps you live your active best.
Ligaments and tendons old joints together and connect muscles to bones. Formed form bands of connective tissue, they need nutrient support to help you stretch, walk, run, and feel great throughout the day.
Healthy Ligaments & Tendons™ supports:
- Flexibility and comfort
- Strong, stable ligaments and tendons
- Healthy connective tissue formation
- Healthy collagen production
Healthy Ligaments & Tendons™ is ideal for supporting flexible, elastic connective tissue, especially in the hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, and heels.
Stretch Your Expectations!
The powerful botanicals, active B vitamins, and readily-absorbed minerals in healthy Ligaments & Tendons™ support elasticity, comfort, and strength.
Ingredients and Benefits:
- BosPure® Boswellia: Overall comfort and flexibility
- Bromelain: Formation of healthy tendons
- Vitamin C: Collagen synthesis to form ligaments and tendons
- Niacinamide: Structural integrity of healthy cartilage
- Active B6 and B12: Healthy muscle function, muscle relaxation, nerve function, and energy levels. Active B vitamins require no conversion by the liver and are easily used by the body
- Magnesium: Muscle relaxation and post-exercise recovery
- Manganese: Activation of prolidase, an enzyme essential for collagen formulation
- Zinc: Protein synthesis for connective tissue formation
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Boswellia ( Boswellia Serrata ) Gum Resin Extract , ( Bospure ) Standardized To Contain : , 70% , Total Organic and Boswellic Acids , Bromelain , Other Ingredients : Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose ( Vegetable Cellulose Capsules ) , Maltodextrin , Mannitol , Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate , Silica .
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More