Sunkist® Orange Soda Mini Cans
Soak up the sunny orange soda taste of Sunkist! Beaming with bold, orange flavor, Sunkist always satisfies your thirst. A favorite since its creation in 1979, it’s the only caffeinated orange soft drink on the market for that little bit of extra kick you won’t find anywhere else. There's only one soda to reach for when you're craving a blast of refreshment with a bright, refreshing taste of orange. Loved by kids and adults alike, Sunkist brightens the day with a burst of citrus flavor whether it’s enjoyed with a meal or as a refreshing stand-alone treat. You can enjoy it all year long but when summer comes, delight in a Sunkist Orange Float. Simply drop in two scoops of vanilla ice cream into a mug followed by Sunkist Orange for the perfect summertime treat. Reach for the cool refreshing orange flavor of a Sunkist to brighten your day. Once that taste reaches your lips, you’ll understand why we call it Sunkist! SUNKIST is a registered trademark of Sunkist Growers, Inc., USA used under license by Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. © 2021 Sunkist Growers, Inc. and Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.
- BOLD ORANGE TASTE: Beaming with bold, orange flavor, Sunkist always satisfies your thirst
- CAFFEINATED SODA: The only caffeinated orange soft drink on the market for that little bit of extra kick you won’t find anywhere else
- FAMILY TREAT: The great taste of orange soda that kids love, and adults can’t get enough of
- ORANGE TREAT: Brighten your day all year long with a burst of citrus flavor and delight in a Sunkist Orange Float when summer comes along
- TRUSTED BRAND: A favorite for flavor-seeking orange soda drinkers since its creation in 1979
HFCS: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE, ESTER GUM, YELLOW 6, RED 40. SUGAR: CARBONATED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE, ESTER GUM, YELLOW 6, RED 40.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.