Stumptown Coffee Organic Holler Mountain Ground Coffee
From all over the world, the beans come to us. A cup of Stumnptown Holler Mountain combines chocolatey Latin American textures with the brightness of fine east African beans. A full-bodied blend, Holler Mountain doses out a bright burst of citrus that pairs perfectly with creamy notes of caramel and hazelnut. Nearly 20 years ago, Stumptown Coffee Roasters began roasting exemplary coffee. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Stumptown is committed to sourcing, roasting and serving some of the best coffee in the world. Achieving B Corp status in 2018, Stumptown strives to be a leader in sustainability and is focused on making sincere and lasting contributions to the environment as well as to their employees and community.
- Holler Mountain: A versatile and full-bodied blend, Holler Mountain is our signature organic blend that has been with us since the beginning. A hometown favorite
- Flavor: Creamy and full-bodied, Holler Mountain organic blend combines chocolatey Latin American textures with bright East African beans. 100% Arabica coffee with notes of citrus zest, caramel and hazelnut
- Choose Your Brew: We expertly roast coffee beans for every taste, from light to dark roasts and single origin coffees to bold blends, bringing out the full potential of every bean
- Freshly Roasted: Our innovative bags keep coffee fresh for 90 days if left unopened. Most bags will show both "roasted on" and "best by" dates. Enjoy all coffee within 2 weeks of opening
- Contents: 1- 12 Ounce Bag of Stumptown Holler Mountain Organic Ground Coffee
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.