Stella Rosa Berry Semi-Sweet Red Wine
Spunky and spirited sums up Stella Rosa Berry, a semi-sweet, semi-sparkling rose wine. This wine is like the best friend who is always going to keep you in a good mood. Stella Rosa Berry Rose Wine is a proprietary blend of several Italian red grape varietals including Brachetto. Serve chilled by-the-glass, pour over ice, or mix with your favorite spirit for an all-natural, fruit-forward cocktail. To create Stella Rosa Wines, the Riboli family chose the region of Asti, a province in Piedmont, Italy, as the source for its aromatic grapes, which have become the hallmark for the Stella Rosa style of wines. The area of Asti has particular significance to the family, as it is the birthplace of the family matriarch, Maddalena Riboli. Flavors of wild strawberry, blackberry, and red berry
- All natural, semi-sweet, semi-sparkling red wine made with brachetto grapes
- Flavors of wild strawberry, blackberry, and red berry
- 90 Points - Gold Medal Winner from Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Low Alcohol, 5% ABV
- Gluten free and vegan
- The screw top makes this bottle easy to open and enjoy without additional tools
- Enjoy chilled with smoked pork ribs, tuna burgers, chocolate truffles, chocolate cookies and cream
Wine, Water, Grape Must, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Sulphur Dioxide (Antioxidant), No Added Juice.
Contains Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.