Staub Cast Iron 3-qt Tomato Cocotte - Grenadine
This 3-quart cocotte in the shape of the prized Brandywine Tomato is a beautiful vessel that is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. The gorgeous Majolique enameling finish is a special, three-step technique that imbues the grenadine color with brilliance and depth. The heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture as you cook. Like all STAUB cast iron, this cocotte features the textured black matte enamel interior that ensures exceptional browning and heat retention and distribution.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB French oven effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- 3-quart cocotte in the shape of a Brandywine tomato
- Enameled cast iron with grenadine red 3-coat Majolique finish for added brilliance and depth
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France.