Starbucks® Pike Place® Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Named for our first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market, this coffee is served fresh every day in Starbucks® cafés around the world. A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American beans with subtly rich flavors of cocoa and praline, it’s the perfect brewed coffee—a consistently delicious cup you can really look forward to. Enjoy the spirit of Pike Place® in every sip. Pike Place® is a registered trademark of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license. Nestlé uses Starbucks® trademarks under license. Keurig® and K-Cup® are trademarks of Keurig® Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.
- PREMIUM GROUND COFFEE: Starbucks® delivers fresh tasting roasted coffee cup after cup with this 12-ounce bag of Pike Place® Roast medium roast ground coffee
- STARBUCKS® PIKE PLACE® ROAST COFFEE: A smooth, well-rounded blend of Latin American coffees with subtly rich notes of cocoa and rich praline; it’s gourmet coffee that's perfect for every day
- CAFE QUALITY: Starbucks® adheres to the highest quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Whether you like black coffee or adding cream and sugar, Starbucks® coffee is carefully ground to be ideal for a variety of brewing methods, including drip brewer, coffee press, pour-over and moka pot
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: Starbucks® is committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(734)4(139)3(36)2(19)1(80)