- Sprout Revolution Organic Sprouted Ground Flax
Sprout Revolution Organic Sprouted Ground Flax
Flax seed has natural enzyme inhibitors to prevent digestion. This means the seed can be eaten, pass through the body and still grow into a plant. This is nature''s way of ensuring animals, birds and humans distribute seeds. For example, when a person consumes whole flax seed in bakery products like bread, there is little nutritional benefit.
- Decreased enzyme inhibitors to increase bio-availability of fats, proteins, carbohydrates & fiber
- Increased vitamins, minerals & amino acids by sprouting
- Low phytic acid provides mineral bio-availability for conversion of ALA to DHA and EPA
- Product stability by using the plant''s natural antioxidants derived by the sprouting process resulting in a product that DOES NOT REQUIRE REFRIGERATION or special packaging even after opening as long as it is kept sealed.