Snyder's of Hanover® Rods Pretzels
Snyder's of Hanover® Pretzel Rods offer a classic taste and shape that pair perfectly with your favorite mustard, cheese dip, or hummus. Or for a quick and easy treat, just dip Snyder's pretzel rods in melted chocolate. Whenever you bring people together, these pretzels are a serious crowd-pleaser. They're made in a facility that doesn't process peanuts so they're the perfect snack for school. Snyder's pretzels are created from wholesome ingredients, kneaded, and oven-baked to seal in all the goodness. It's no wonder our pretzel snacks have been shared across tables, between generations, from one end of the country to the other - making us America's favorite pretzel brand. With a 12-oz. bag, there's plenty of crunch to share with family and friends. Feed your cravings with all the flavor of Snyder's pretzel snacks. Go ahead, make some noise!
- CRUNCHY PRETZEL RODS: Dark and flavorful pretzel rods are perfect for dipping, decorating or snacking
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are Non-GMO Project Verified and made in a facility that doesn't process peanuts, so they're safe for nut-free schools
- PRETZEL SNACK: Pretzel rods are the perfect accompaniment to your favorite mustard, hummus or cheese dip
- SHAREABLE BAG: The 12-oz. bag of Snyder's Pretzel Rods is perfect for sharing with family and friends
- PRETZEL RECIPES: The shape of pretzel rods is ideal for dipping in melted chocolate, which is always a crowd-pleaser
- MAKE SOME NOISE: Feed all your cravings, start crunching Snyder's pretzel snacks
Enriched Flour (Wheat, Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Salt, Potato Flour, Wheat Gluten, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Soda.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More