Sir Kensington's Classic Vegan Mayo
Sir Kensington's Vegan Mayo is a delicious egg-free mayonnaise alternative made with 100% Sunflower Oil and a little help from the mighty chickpea. Most vegan mayos are made with processed starches and pea or soy powders.
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: During the winter, condiment can separate if it freezes in transit; While safe to eat, it will not look or taste appealing; You may wish to delay ordering until temps are warmer
- Sir Kensingtonâ€™s Vegan Mayo is the first vegan mayonnaise made with aquafaba - the perfect natural egg alternative made from the water left over after cooking chickpeas
- Sir Kensingtonâ€™s Classic Vegan Mayo eliminates compromise on texture and taste for an experience even mayonnaise lovers love
- Our plant based Vegan Mayo is made from the highest quality Non- GMO Project Verified ingredients like 100% Sunflower Oil and Organic Aquafaba; And, it is shelf stable!
- All Sir Kensington's condiments and dressings including Vegan Mayo are proudly Non- GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free, and Paleo Diet Friendly
- We are just as proud of what we put in as what we leave out; We use no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives in our Classic Vegan Mayo
High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aquafaba (Water, Chickpeas), Organic Lemon Juice, Fair Trade Organic Coconut Sugar, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Acacia Gum, Rosemary Extract, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper, Citric Acid, Mustard Extract, Lemon Oil.
Contains Mustard and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.