Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch Dressing & Dip Twin Pack
Ranch dressing lovers rejoice. Our Classic Ranch is made with 100% sunflower oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, a pinch of dill weed, black pepper, garlic, and other delicious natural ingredients. At Sir Kensington's, we make real Ranch from ingredients you can pronounce. Our Ranch is carefully made with Certified Humane free-range eggs which means our hens have 24/7 access to food and outdoors. We only use the best ingredients possible. We believe if it's not food, it doesn't belong in our food. Our condiments are always in good taste, with good taste, for those with good taste.
- It's ranch so creamy and delicious, you'd never guess this salad dressing is dairy free
- Sir Kensington's Ranch is a clean take on a classic taste; Made with the highest quality, Non- GMO ingredients, like 100% Sunflower Oil, this is ranch done right
- Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch Dressing is proudly Non- GMO Project Verified, Dairy Free, Keto Diet Certified, Paleo Diet Certified, Whole30 Friendly, Gluten Free, and Kosher
- We are just as proud of what we put in as what we leave out; We use no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives in our salad dressings
- COLD WEATHER WARNING: Ranch is at risk of separation if exposed to freezing temperatures; While safe to eat, it cannot be returned to its intended state.; Please bear this in mind before ordering
- Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch is sourced dill-iberately so you can dress liberally; Our condiment is made with Certified Humane Free Range Eggs
Sunflower Oil, Cucumber Juice, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Certified Humane Free Range Egg Yolks, Salt, Garlic Juice, Onion Juice, Organic Lemon Juice, Celery Seed, Yeast Extract, Dill Weed, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper, Jasmine Tea Extract, Yeast, Mustard Extract
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More