Similac Pro-Sensitive Non-GMO with 2'-FL HMO Powder Infant Formula with Iron
Gentle nutrition designed to ease common tummy troubles like fussiness, gas, or mild spit-up.
- FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. Not for infants or children with galactosemia
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones
- TRUSTED: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – nutrients also found in breast milk – helps support baby’s overall growth and brain and eye development
Corn Syrup , Milk Protein Isolate , High Oleic Safflower Oil , Sugar , Soy Oil , Coconut Oil , Less Than 2% Of : C . Cohnii Oil , M . Alpina Oil , 2'-fucosyllactose , Fructooligosaccharides , Beta-carotene , Lutein , Lycopene , Potassium Chloride , Sodium Citrate , Calcium Phosphate , Potassium Citrate , Magnesium Phosphate , Ascorbic Acid , Choline Chloride , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Ferrous Sulfate , Choline Bitartrate , Taurine , M-Inositol , Magnesium Chloride , Zinc Sulfate , Calcium Carbonate , L-Carnitine , Mixed Tocopherols , Niacinamide , D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate , Calcium Pantothenate , Vitamin A Palmitate , Copper Sulfate , Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride , Riboflavin , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride , Folic Acid , Manganese Sulfate , Potassium Iodide , Phylloquinone , Biotin , Sodium Selenate , Vitamin D3 , Vitamin B12 , Potassium Hydroxide and Nucleotides ( Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate , Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate , Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate , Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate ) .
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More