Similac Pro-Sensitive Milk-Based Powder Infant Formula with Iron
A 20 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete, non-GMO, iron-fortified infant formula designed for use as a milk-based alternative to standard milk-based formulas for sensitive tummies.
- SUPPORTS BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Features our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, ingredients found in breast milk that are important for helping to support baby’s brain and eye development
- PROMOTES STRONG BONES: Has no palm olein oil to promote excellent calcium absorption for strong bones
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES & NON-GMO: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones; Similac Pro-Sensitive contains ingredients that are not genetically engineered
- FORMULA FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Gentle nutrition designed to ease common tummy troubles like fussiness, gas, or mild spit-up; Suitable for infants with lactose sensitivity
- 2’-FL HMO PREBIOTIC FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similac Pro-Sensitive has 2’-FL HMO, a prebiotic that helps strengthen the immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before
Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Isolate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Less than 2% of:, C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, 2'-Fucosyllactose, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Inositol, Magnesium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5-Monophosphate)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More