Siggi's® Plain Skyr Icelandic-Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
siggi's® Icelandic Strained Nonfat Plain Yogurt is an ode to deeply rooted Scandinavian dairy tradition that has been a part of Icelandic culture for centuries. siggi's® founder wasn't thrilled with the overly sweet and artificial taste of other US yogurt brands, inspiring him to create thoughtfully simple yogurt sourced with milk from family farms. siggi's® yogurt is thick and creamy – ideal as a non-fat breakfast, a nutritious snack, or an afternoon pick-me-up. Pair with your favorite toppings, like fresh berries and granola, or enjoy as is. Our nonfat plain yogurt contains 2 simple ingredients without all those dreadful artificial sweeteners.
- Packaged in a 24-oz. container
- siggi's® Icelandic nonfat yogurt is made with simple ingredients and not a lot of sugar. Includes live and active cultures
- All natural, non-GMO, no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- With 19g of protein per serving, this nonfat snack will keep you fuller, longer
- One serving of siggi's® yogurt uses 4x the amount of milk as a regular cup of yogurt, making a thick and creamy, protein-rich yogurt
Pasteurized Skim Milk, Live Active Cultures Live Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, B. Lactis, L. Acidophilus, L. Delbrueckii Subsp. Lactis
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More