Seventh Generation Sensitive Protection Newborn Diapers
Give your future Global Citizen a clean, fresh start with Seventh Generation Diapers. Sensitive protection for a happy today made from materials that nurture a healthy tomorrow. Our absorbent core provides the long-lasting, 12-hour protection your busy baby needs, while our FreshAIR Breathable Layer helps release humidity. And that’s not all. Our Free and Clear Diapers are gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin with 0% fragrances, lotions, or chlorine bleaching, and use only FSC Certified, sustainably sourced wood pulp that’s gentle on our planet’s forests, helping ensure your baby grows up on a healthy planet. Wrapped in Seventh Generation’s most absorbent, most sustainable diaper ever—the future looks good on your baby. We believe in a Seventh Generation. We believe that children born today and seven generations from now deserve to live on a healthier, more equitable planet. Though they’re only in diapers now, today’s children are the future planet lovers, peace advocates, change makers, ocean stewards, humanitarians, global citizens, and wildlife protectors of tomorrow. Giving them a clean start makes it easy to feel hopeful for the future. That’s why our Sensitive Protection diapers use only FSC Certified, sustainably sourced wood fluff pulp, and no chlorine bleaching, to help protect this future.
- A dry baby is a happy baby, and our size Newborn diapers provide the 12-hour protection that keeps those smiles coming
- Made using only FSC Certified, sustainably sourced plant-based pulp, which helps nurture our planet’s forests
- Free and Clear with 0% Lotions, or Chlorine Bleaching, and fragrance free diapers
- FreshAIR Breathable Layer helps release humidity and pulls moisture away from baby’s skin
- The absorbent core in our diaper size Newborn is not bleached or processed with chemicals containing chlorine, which prevents harmful toxins from entering waterways