San Pellegrino® Natural Mineral Sparkling Bottled Water
Embrace the spirit of Italian living with S.Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water. While moving through the San Pellegrino® Terme area at the foothills of the Italian Alps, this water mineralizes through contact with underground rocks, naturally enriching S.Pellegrino® with mineral salts, calcium and magnesium. The addition of carbon dioxide to the Italian mineral water enhances S.Pellegrino®, providing its unmistakable taste and gentle bubbles. S.Pellegrino® sparkling water is low in sodium and contains zero calories with no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Elevate your next homemade meal with this Italian sparkling mineral water, enjoy while you’re out on the town, or indulge during any of life’s delicious moments. Unflavored sparkling water perfectly complements the flavors of your favorite foods, making it a favorite of chefs and foodies alike. Enhance your moments with S.Pellegrino® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water.
- Bottled at the source, San Pellegrino Terme Bergamo, Italy
- Signature gentle bubbles and mineral balance that enhances the food experience
- An icon of Italian taste since 1899
- 0 calories per bottle
- One of the world's most renowned sparkling natural mineral waters, appreciated by sommeliers and top chefs
- S.Pellegrino® travels on a 30-year journey that enriches it with minerals
- PET bottle designed for on-the-go and to turn any food moment into a special occasion
- 25% recycled plastic bottle* excludes label and cap & fully recyclable
Carbonated Mineral Water.
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.25(24)5(18)4(0)3(2)2(2)1(2)