Samsung Sound Bar
Elevate your favorite content. Dolby Atmos creates realistic 3D sound by projecting it from all around you,
including from above, while DTS Virtual: X expands your listening experience without having to add extra speakers. Streamline the control of your Samsung TV and soundbar including volume with just the Samsung TV remote. Game Mode optimizes your gaming experience with synced, directional audio. Soundbar mobile connection is not available when connected to the TV. Requires Bluetooth® compatible devices.
- Get pulled into what you're watching with panoramic sound that moves with the action on-screen.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS source content required.
- Play your music or podcasts from your mobile device to your soundbar with a simple tap.
- HDMI eARC available with select soundbars & TV's.
- Tap sound is only compatible with select Samsung mobile devices, with Android 8.1 and above. Tap Sound requires SmartThings app to activate and set up. This service only works when Soundbar and mobile are on.
- Q-Symphony is compatible with select 2021 & 2022 Samsung TV's. Soundbar must be connected to TV via HDMI to enable Q-Symphony function.
- Connect two smart devices simultaneously and share the sound tower with ease. No more jumping back and forth, just deciding what’s next.
- Watch games and blockbuster films with optimized audio and enhanced voice clarity.
- Synchronized audio using every speaker in compatible Samsung TV and soundbars.
- Compatible with select TVs and select gaming consoles (e.g. Xbox X, PS5)
- Game console sold separately