RiceSelect Tri-Color Pearl Israeli-Style Couscous
Bring your spontaneous brilliance to the kitchen and create an unforgettable meal with RiceSelect Pearl Couscous! RiceSelect Pearl Couscous, also traditionally known as Israeli Couscous, is named for its shape when formed into small spheres and toasted in an open-flame oven. This toasting process allows the delicate pasta to absorb liquid and flavors without falling apart and distinguishes it from Moroccan Couscous and other pastas, such as orzo. Our versatile Pearl Couscous is made from the highest quality semolina wheat and is easy to prepare: simply add boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. Once it's ready, add sauce as you would any other pasta or unlock layers of your culinary creativity. RiceSelect Pearl Couscous is a great alternative to rice and is low in fat, cholesterol free, has no additives or preservatives, and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. RiceSelect Pearl Couscous is available in two other varieties: Tri-Color Pearl Couscous and Pearl Couscous with Turmeric. For your convenience, our RiceSelect Pearl Couscous is Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher by Star K, and packaged in a 24.5oz 100% recyclable, BPA-free jar.
- One 24.5 oz BPA-free jar of RiceSelect Pearl Couscous
- Perfect for salads, soups, or as a delicious bed for grilled or roasted fish, vegetables, or meat
- Great alternative to rice and has a cook time of only 10 minutes
- Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Kosher by Star K
- Made without preservatives or additives and is low in fat and cholesterol free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...