RiceSelect Original Moroccan-Style Couscous
Bring your spontaneous brilliance to the kitchen and create an unforgettable meal with RiceSelect Couscous! RiceSelect Moroccan Couscous is a traditionally small, natural pasta that's extremely light and fluffy when cooked - perfect for absorbing wonderful flavors. With origins from the Maghreb region in North Africa, this pasta resembles small balls that are made with 100% durum semolina wheat. Couscous is prepared by steaming the pasta for a quick five minutes to create a light and fluffy consistency for all kinds of inspiring dishes like our Roasted Seven Vegetable Couscous or our Couscous & Swiss Chard Tabbouleh. RiceSelect Couscous is a great alternative to rice and is low in fat, cholesterol free, has no additives or preservatives, and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Our Couscous is also available in another variety: Tri-Color Couscous. For your convenience, RiceSelect Couscous is Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher by Star K, and packaged in a 26.5oz 100% recyclable, BPA-free jar.
- One 26.5 oz BPA-free jar of RiceSelect Couscous
- Perfect as a stand-alone dish or paired with sauces, vegetables, and other protein-heavy recipes
- Extremely light and fluffy when cooked and is a great alternative to rice
- Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Kosher by Star K
- Made without preservatives or additives and is low in fat and cholesterol free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Unenriched Durum Semolina (Wheat).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(4)5(4)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)