General Mills Reese’s Puffs Chocolatey Peanut Butter Giant Size Cereal
Start your day with chocolatey peanut butter taste! These sweet, peanut buttery and chocolatey corn puffs made with real REESE’S Peanut Butter provide 15g whole grain (at least 48 grams recommended daily), 12 vitamins and minerals, and a good source of calcium per serving. Serve with milk for a quick breakfast food. Or enjoy crispy cereal as snacks, an ice cream topper or ingredient in cereal bars.
- BREAKFAST FOOD: The perfect combination of chocolatey and peanut butter flavor in every crunchy bite; Enjoy a bowl with milk as a delicious part of breakfast
- PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL: Sweet and crispy corn puffs made with real REESE'S Peanut Butter
- WHOLE GRAIN: Each serving provides 15g of whole grains; at least 48 grams recommended daily; 12 vitamins and minerals; a good source of calcium; and an excellent source; 20% daily value; of vitamin D
- EASY SNACKS: Pack REESE'S PUFFS in a school snacks bag or lunch box for a sweet treat; Sprinkle over ice cream or toss some in your favorite peanut butter cereal bars recipe
- CONTAINS: One 29 oz Giant Size cereal box of REESE’S PUFFS Chocolatey Peanut Butter Kids Breakfast Cereal
Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Reese's Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Peanut Oil, Salt, Molasses, Corn Starch), Dextrose, Corn Meal, Corn Syrup, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Hershey's Cocoa, Caramel Color, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness, Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), a B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...