Plum Organics Mighty 4 Blackberry Purple Carrot Quinoa Tot Snack
Plum Organics Mighty 4 organic toddler food pouches, a puree of organic fruits, veggies, protein and grains, are the perfect snack for toddlers. Every toddler food pouch is filled with essential nutrients from 4 food group favorites to fuel your active tot. And with amazing flavor combos squeezed into one pouch, we make it easy for your mighty one to enjoy on-the-go goodness anytime. Made for stage 4 eaters, pack these toddler snacks whenever you're on the move. Our non-BPA pouches have a smaller overall environmental footprint than glass jars, using less energy and generating less greenhouse gases during their lifecycle. And the packaging used in our snacks is recyclable, too! By using our pouches you're sharing in our commitment to leaving a baby-sized footprint on the planet.
- ORGANIC TODDLER FOOD MADE WITH 4 FOOD GROUPS: Non-GMO whole grains, fruits and veggies, and dairy make this toddler food pouch full of essential nutrients
- 2 GRAMS OF FIBER & 2 GRAMS OF PROTEIN: Each toddler food pouch has 2 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber from a puree of apple, blackberry, purple carrot, Greek yogurt & oats
- STAGE 4 TODDLER SNACK: Each mighty toddler snack delivers vitamins and 100 mg Omega-3 from chia to stage 4 eaters on the move
- WE'RE A B CORP: At Plum Organics, we're committed to our customers and our planet and are focused on sustainable product design and safe ingredient sourcing
- Ships as one 4-ounce organic toddler food pouch, with non-BPA packaging & child-safe, recyclable cap
Organic Apple Puree, Organic Blackberry Puree, Water, Organic Purple Carrot Puree, Organic Nonfat Greek Yogurt (Organic Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cultures [Heat Treated After Culturing]), Organic Whole Oat Flour, Organic Ground Chia Seeds, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More