Pillsbury Funfetti Valentine's Cake Mix with Candy Bits
Easily prepare a delicious dessert with Pillsbury Funfetti Valentine's Cake Mix with Candy Bits. This Pillsbury cake mix delivers delicious cake with a moist texture, fun candy bits and easy-to-follow instructions. The mix contains all the dry ingredients you need to create tasty desserts at home in just three steps. Use to make a Valentine's Day cake or cupcakes to make any occasion special.
- One 15.25 oz box of Pillsbury Funfetti Valentine's Cake Mix with Candy Bits
- Boxed cake mix allows you to have a delicious dessert in three easy steps
- Makes one 13 by 9 inch sheet cake, or 24 birthday cupcakes when used as a cupcake mix
- Just add water, eggs and vegetable oil to the baking mix for a ready-to-bake batter
- Moist Valentine's Funfetti cake mix with red candy bits has a classic flavor that everyone will love
- This Pillsbury dessert mix is perfect for Valentine's Day, holiday baking and any celebration, big or small
- The Pillsbury Baking website helps you and your family create tasty memories together
Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Candy Bits (Sugar, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel And/Or Palm], Confectioner's Glaze, Soy Lecithin, Red 40 Lake, Dextrin, Yellow 6 Lake, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax), Leavening (Baking Soda, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Wheat Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Canola Oil, Dextrose, Salt, Cellulose, Propylene Glycol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Corn Starch, Distilled Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Whey, Sodium Caseinate, Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid And BHT (Antioxidants).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More