Permatex® Vinyl & Leather Repair System
Permatex® Vinyl and Leather Repair can be used to fix holes, tears, burns, cracks, and gouges. Use to make repairs on soft surface dashboards, vinyl tops, upholstery, car seats, marine upholstery, and more.
- Repairs tears, holes, burns, gashes, and gouges
- Color-matching chart included
- Easy-to-follow illustrated instructions
- 7 0.125-Ounce Assorted Color Repair Cups
- 0.75-Ounce Adhesive and Filler
- 2 x 3 Inch Fabric Backing Cloth
- 3 2 x 3 Inch Assorted Grain Paper
- Practice Vinyl Sample
- Heat Transfer Tool
- Application Spatula
- Instruction Sheet with Photos
- Color-Matching Chart
Warning: Do not use or store near heat, sparks, or open flame. Use in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of eye or skin contact, flush with water for 15 minutes; call a physician. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; call a physician immediately. If overcome by fumes, get fresh air. See Safety Data Sheet for complete GHS hazard communication. Keep out of the reach of children.