Pepcid Maximum Strength AC Tablets
Maximum Strength Pepcid AC Heartburn Relief Tablets with famotidine provide fast-acting prevention and relief of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Each maximum strength acid controlling tablet is specially formulated with 20 mg of famotidine, a known acid reducer that relieves heartburn brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages. Keep a package in your bag or at your desk for easy-access to treat heartburn on-the-go. You can take just one Maximum Strength Pepcid AC as little as 10 minutes before eating, and know you have acid control on your side all day or all night.†* Adults & children 12+, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water to relieve symptoms; do not chew. Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. †Prevents heartburn if taken 10 to 60 minutes before a meal. *Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
- Maximum Strength Pepcid AC Heartburn Relief Tablets with famotidine help reduce & control acid
- Maximum strength acid controlling tablets relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion & sour stomach
- 1 tablet controls acid all day or night, based on results of 9-hr daytime & 12-hr nighttime studies
- Each tablet contains 20 mg of famotidine, a known acid reducer, for heartburn relief & acid control
- Acid reducing tablets can prevent heartburn if taken 10-60 minutes before consuming food or beverage
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.