Peet's Coffee® Organic Alma De La Tierra Dark Roast Ground Coffee
A smooth medium-bodied cup with subtle notes of sweet citrus and bittersweet chocolate.
Everything we love in the fine coffees grown in this part of the world. The coffee hails from high elevation organic farms across the Americas, from Guatemala to Colombia, where superior terroir and carefully honed growing practices create some of the best beans in the world.
Organic farmers in this region are committed to preserving the beauty and richness of the land that is both their home and livelihood. Alma de la Tierra, or "Soul of the Earth", honors this worthy intention and the hard work required to realize it.
- Contains one (1) 10.5 Ounce Bag of Peet's Organic Alma De La Tierra Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Dark Roast. Smooth, toasted nut, cacao. Spanish for Soul of the Earth, the "soul" of this coffee is found in the high-altitude regions of Latin America.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Incomparable Organics: Our organic coffees must not only pass USDA Organic certification; they must meet our own exacting standards for quality and exceptional flavor.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years, we hand roast the very best coffees in the world.