Peet's® Café Domingo® Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Great coffee brings friends and neighbors together like nothing else. That's why we created this medium roast to pay tribute to the time-honored pastime of lingering in the café, casually sipping an expertly brewed cup over conversation. The three Latin American coffees in this carefully crafted blend were selected for their balance and brightness, and the roast fine-tuned to brew the perfect medium-bodied cup. We decided to name it after our third café, opened by Alfred Peet in 1980 on Domingo Avenue in Berkeley, in the shadow of the Claremont Hotel. For more than three decades, Peet's regulars have gathered here to enjoy hand-crafted drinks and the camaraderie they inspire. And that's something worth commemorating.
- Contains one (1) 10.5 Ounce Bag of Peet's Café Domingo Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Medium Roast. Smooth, toffee, toasted nut. Named for our third café in Berkeley, this blend of balanced and bright Latin American coffees reflects the pleasures of conversing and lingering over an expertly brewed cup.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Sourcing With Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years, we hand roast the very best coffees in the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(134)4(20)3(10)2(6)1(3)