Panera Bread Ready-to-Heat Gluten Free Mexican Style Street Corn Chowder Soup Cup
Panera Mexican Style Street Corn Chowder provides a vegetarian soup choice in an easy to prepare microwavable cup. This Panera soup includes fire-roasted corn, poblano peppers and potatoes in a sweet, creamy corn puree seasoned with cilantro, lime, and chile pepper. Made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources, this vegetarian soup is also gluten free. Relax at home with a warm cup of soup, or take this corn chowder soup with you anywhere you go. To cook this packaged soup, remove the lid and film from the microwave soup cup. Microwave it on high for five to six minutes, stir halfway through, and let it sit for one minute before serving. You can also heat this soup on the stove top to 165 degrees F, but do not boil. Keep this soup refrigerated or frozen until you are ready to prepare. Make easy, craveable meals with help from Panera Bread at home.
- One 32 oz cup of Panera Mexican Style Street Corn Chowder
- Store Panera soup in the refrigerator or freezer until you are ready to prepare
- Combines fire-roasted corn, poblano peppers and potatoes in a sweet, creamy corn puree seasoned with cilantro, lime, and chile pepper
- Gluten free soup that is vegetarian and made with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources
- This corn chowder is available in a microwave soup cup that tastes great alone or with a Mexican-style side dish
Water, Corn & Fire-Roasted Corn, Potatoes Neufchatel Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Cheese Culture, Carob Bean Gum), Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Roasted Poblano Peppers, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains 2% or Less of Lime Juice, Cilantro, Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Yeast Extract, Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Paprika, Chili Pepper, Nisin Preparation and Spices.
Contains Milk and its derivates. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...