Oscar Mayer Bun-Length Angus Beef Uncured Beef Franks Hot Dogs
Beef up your next meal with Oscar Mayer Bun-Length Angus Uncured Beef Franks Hot Dogs. Our bun-length hot dogs are made with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and contain no added nitrates or nitrites, except those occurring naturally in cultured celery juice. Every package has no fillers or by-products, so you can enjoy the great taste and quality you expect. Meat used is 100% Angus beef, creating a thick and juicy hot dog that fits perfectly in your bun of choice so you can relish every bite. Grill our hot dogs for a family BBQ, roast over a campfire or cook in the kitchen for a quick and easy meal. Top your hot dog with ketchup and mustard, or try regional favorites like chili or sauerkraut. Each 8-count pack of hot dogs comes in a 15-ounce resealable pack to keep them fresh in the refrigerator.
- One 8 ct pack of Oscar Mayer Bun-Length Angus Uncured Beef Franks Hot Dogs
- Oscar Mayer Bun-Length Angus Uncured Beef Franks Hot Dogs contain no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- No fillers or by-products and no added nitrates or nitrites, except those occurring naturally in cultured celery juice
- Meat used is 100% Angus beef
- Hot dogs fit perfectly in your bun of choice
- Great for your next BBQ or family dinner
- Fully cooked hot dogs are ideal for quick preparation and consistent flavor
Angus Beef, Water, Cultured Dextrose*, Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Dextrose, Salt, Cultured Celery Juice*, Distilled White Vinegar*, Sodium Phosphate, Cherry Powder, Flavor, Extractives of Paprika. *Ingredients Used To Preserve Quality
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.