Ortho® BugClear™ Lawn Insect Killer Granules
Protect your backyard and enjoy your lawn with Ortho® BugClear™ Lawn Insect Killer1 Granules. The fast-acting insect killer starts to work in minutes (except against fire ants) and kills by contact to protect against all listed insects including ants, spiders, ticks, fleas and grubs. Use on your lawn, ornamentals, home perimeter, vegetable garden and flower beds to protect against pesky insects, killing them outside before they come inside (refer to product label for complete lists). Works above and below the ground. Create a long-lasting bug barrier for up to 6-months of ant control and 3-months of residual protection against spiders, ticks, beetles, and other listed insects (see product label for full list). Apply the yard bug killer early in the spring before infestation or whenever insect activity or damage is first observed. For best results, apply with a Scotts® spreader and then immediately water in granules. Each 10-lb. bag treats up to 16,500 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Bug Killer: Use insect killer to protect your lawn, ornamentals, home perimeter, vegetable garden and flower beds; kill pesky insects outdoors before they come inside (see product label for insects controlled)
- Fast Acting: Granules start to kill lawn bugs and garden insects in minutes (except fire ants)
- Long-Lasting Control: Continues to guard and protect your lawn for up to 3 months of residual control against spiders, ticks, and beetles and up to 6 months against ants (see product label for insects controlled)
- Protect your lawn and garden with Ortho® BugClear™ Lawn Insect Killer1; kills by contact and starts to kill in minutes (except fire ants); works above and below the ground; provides long-lasting lawn insect control
- Easy-To-Use: For best results apply with a Scotts® Spreader when you first notice insect activity or damage, then water in; treats up to 16,500 sq. ft