Organic Valley 1% Lowfat Milk
Organic Valley cows live in the great outdoors and graze organic, lush pastures, so they give milk that’s farm-fresh, creamy and a tasty source of 9 key nutrients: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, protein, vitamins A, D and B12, riboflavin and niacin.
- Package contains one gallon of Organic Valley, organic pasteurized lowfat milk, 128 ounces
- USDA Certified Organic - we never use GMOs, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or toxic pesticides
- Organic Valley milk comes from small family farms
- Milk from Pasture-Raised Cows is higher than conventional milk in omega-3 and CLA, the healthful fats
- Delicious local flavor, homogenized 1% low fat milk for a lighter drink of real dairy taste
Organic Grade A Lowfat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More