Organic On the Vine Tomatoes (4-5 Tomatoes per Bunch)
Organic on the vine tomatoes are the perfect go-to tomato. These tasty tomatoes are carefully picked by the cluster, four or five, and left on the vine for ultimate freshness and nutrients. These tomatoes are balanced, slightly sweet and juicy and can do just about anything. Dice them into a salsa, roast them, or simply add some salt andpepper and eat them as a tasty and nutritious snack.
- Organic, low calorie and a great complement to vegan and plant based diets
- Uses: Fresh eating, snacking, sauces, salads, and sandwiches
- Organic, Non-GMO, plant based, vegan
- Flavor Profile: Organic on the vine tomatoes have a classic tomato flavor; balanced, mildly sweet and slightly tangy, fresh and aromatic
- Pairs Well With:Cheese, leafy greens, cucumber, bread, basil, olive oil, and crisp summer wines
- Storage Recommendation: Do not refrigerate
- Certified organic
Organic Tomatoes Red On The Vine : NutriFacts Based On USDA Food-A-Pedia.com; (Basic Tomato) 1 Cup, Raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...