Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 Sunscreen combines 12-hour moisturization with sun protection. The sheer, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into skin and has a lightweight feel and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother. Oil-free face moisturizer contains Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen to help prevent premature signs of skin aging caused by the sun. Developed by the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, this moisturizer is hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic while also being fragrance-free, dye-free and oil-free. Suitable for everyday use in a regular skincare routine, this face lotion turns at-home hydration into a self-care experience.
- Bottle of Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15 sunscreen
- Clinically proven to provide long-last moisturization & sun protection for softer & smoother skin
- Sheer oil-free face moisturizer formula is non-greasy and absorbs quickly into skin
- With SPF 15 sunscreen, which helps prevent premature signs of skin aging caused by the sun
- Daily moisturizer has a lightweight feel and is suitable for use in a regular skincare routine
- Facial moisturizer lotion is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, dye-free, and alcohol-free moisturizer is also great for dry skin
- Developed by the #1 dermatologist recommended brand; For daily use, alone or under make-up
Active Ingredients : Avobenzone , Octisalate , Octocrylene , Oxybenzone , Purpose : Sunscreen , Inactive Ingredients : Water , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Glycerin , Emulsifying Wax Nf , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Dimethicone , Phenoxyethanol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Caprylyl Glycol , Carbomer , Triethanolamine , Methylparaben , Disodium EDTA , Ethylene Brassylate , Dipropylene Glycol , Dimethyl Heptenal .
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More