Neuriva Brain Performance Plus Strawberry Flavored Gummies
NEW from Neuriva comes Plus Brain Performance Strawberry Gummies.Made with clinically proven naturally sourced ingredients‡: decaffeinated coffee cherry & phosphatidylserine (Sharp PS Green). Plus Vitamins B6 & B12 and folic acid! When you take Neuriva Plus Gummies, they help fuel 6 indicators of brain performance*: focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration and reasoning. These delicious Strawberry gummies are also: Decaffeinated, Vegetarian, Naturally Flavored and Gluten Free.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN NATURALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS: Made with clinically proven naturally sourced ingredients to fuel 6 indicators of brain performance*. BONUS: These gummies come in a great tasting strawberry flavor!
- FUELS 6 INDICATORS OF BRAIN PERFORMANCE: The ingredients of NEURIVA fuel 6 indicators of brain performance: focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning
- NATURALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS‡: Neuriva is Decaffeinated, Vegetarian, Naturally Flavored and Gluten Free
- PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE & VITAMINS FOR MEMORY, LEARNING & REASONING: 60% of our brain’s weight is in lipids. Lipids are essential for proper brain function and our Sharp PS Green is a phospholipid that supports memory & learning
- NEUROFACTOR, A POWERFUL EXTRACT: Made from the nutrient-rich fruit of the coffee cherry, this whole fruit extract is decaffeinated and clinically proven to increase levels of the vital protein BDNF.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
corn syrup, sugar, water, orange juice concentrate, pectin, natural flavor, citric acid, colors from fruits and vegetables, coconut and canola oil, carnauba leaf wax.
Contains Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More