Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima Capsules
Replenish microflora with Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima Capsules, a potent (35 billion CFUs) and diverse (14 strains) formula of probiotics for intestinal microflora.
Why 14 probiotic strains?
Like a fingerprint, each individual has a unique balance of strains in their microflora. Primadophilus® Optima provides a broad diversity of strains commonly found in the human digestive tract and each strain provides its own unique benefits.
WithNutraFlora® scFOS, a unique "short-chain" form of FOS. This is the preferred food source for microflora and promotes microflora growth & colonization. Proven more effective than other FOS forms.
- Offers A Diverse And Unique Probiotic And Prebiotic Combination
- Designed To Meet The Needs Of All Ages
- True Potency ™ Ensures 35 Billion Cfus Per Capsule For The Entire Shelf Life
- True Identity ™ Ensures Only The Strains Listed On The Label Are Found In The Product
- True Release ™ Enteric-Coating Ensures Stomach Acid Survival And Intestinal Delivery
- 35 Billion CFUs (Colony Forming Units) Per Capsule Of 14 Synergistic Strains
- With Nutraflora® Scfos®
- Suitable For Vegetarians
Potato Starch , Plant-derived Capsule ( Hypromellose ) , Aqueous Enteric Coating ( Hypromellose ) , Magnesium Stearate , Ethylcellulose , Sodium Alginate , Ascorbic Acid , Medium-chain Triglycerides , Oleic Acid , Stearic Acid
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More