Nature's Way Alive!® Women's 50+ Gummy Multivitamin
You were made for more. Support whole body wellness after age 50 with delicious mixed berry flavored gummies formulated specifically for women.* Theyre made with 16 vitamins and minerals to help you enjoy every moment this new chapter of life has to offer. Gummies are designed to support heart health, muscle function, bone health, immune health, eye health, and cellular energy.* Gummies are formulated with the full B-vitamin complex, including high potency B6 to support healthy brain function, so you can keep doing what you do best you!* (**Total sales based on IRI MULO, SPINS Natural Channel & specialty retailers, and Nielsen + stackline Atlas Data. Mature Multivitamins gummies category L52W ending 10/31/21)
- Natures Way Alive! Womens 50+ Gummy Multivitamin supports eye health, bone health, and muscle function.* Feel your best this new chapter of life!
- Formulated with 16 vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B6, zinc, and biotin. When it comes to your wellness routine, you deserve the best.
- Women chew 2 gummies daily. Delicious mixed berry flavored gummies make taking your vitamins fun.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Gluten-free and vegetarian. No dairy, wheat, yeast-derived ingredients, peanut, or egg.
- Natures Way is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside. Get the essential vitamins, minerals, and supplements you need to thrive!
- *These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamins A C D3 E Thiamin Riboflavin Niacin Vitamin B6 Folic acid Vitamin B12 Biotin Pantothenic acid Calcium Phosphorus Iodine Zinc Orchard Fruits and Garden Veggies powder blend Lutein Boron Sugar Glucose syrup Purified water Pectin Citric acid Sodium citrate Natural flavors Vegetable and fruit juice colors Coconut oil Carnauba wax
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and their derivates,Milk and its derivates,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating3.5(2)5(0)4(1)3(1)2(0)1(0)