Nature Made® Fish Oil Omega-3 Softgels 1200 mg
Nature Made Fish Oil 1200 mg is a dietary supplement that provides 360 mg Omega-3 fatty acids per softgel to help support a healthy heart. A serving of two Nature Made Omega 3 Fish Oil 1200 mg softgels provides 2400 mg Fish Oil with 720 mg Omega 3s (600 mg EPA and DHA). Sourced from high quality ingredients, these gluten free Nature Made Fish Oil 1200 mg 360 mg Omega-3 supplements have no color added and no artificial flavors. These Fish Oil supplements are purified to remove mercury (2) from wild-caught ocean fish, not farm-raised fish. Adults, take two of these Omega 3 Fish Oil softgels daily with water and a meal. For those who don’t consume fish regularly, an Omega 3 supplement like fish oil Nature Made can help provide Omega 3 Fish Oil for men and women. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content). Nature Made Omega 3 supplements are quality you can trust. (2)Purified to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure levels below 0.09 ppm, 2 ppt WHO TEQs, and 0.1 ppm respectively.
- Heart health support supplement: contains one 150 count bottle of Nature Made Fish Oil 1200 mg Softgels for a 75-day supply
- This Nature Made Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement is purified to remove mercury and other contaminants (2)
- One serving of two fish oil softgels provides 720 mg Omega-3 fatty acids (600 mg EPA and DHA) to help support a healthy heart
- Adults, take two of these Fish Oil Omega 3 supplement softgels daily with water and a meal
- This gluten free and dairy free Fish Oil for women and men heart supplement has no color added and no artificial flavors
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.