MRM Veggie Vanilla Protein
MRM's Veggie Protein is an all natural vegetarian super food complex designed to meet protein needs. Each ingredient was chosen for its ability to deliver maximum nutrient concentrations while providing a smooth pleasant taste. The Pro-Veggie Blend features a complete amino acid profile through a specific combination of pea protein isolate, organic hemp protein powder, organic brown rice concentrate, whole chia seed powder and whole flax seed powder. To assist with protein and fiber digestion, MRM has added a precise blend of digestive enzymes to minimize the occurrence and discomfort from gas and bloating. Completing the formula, MRM's Veggie Protein includes a HIGH ORAC ANTIOXIDANT blend concentrated from 13 different Non-GMO fruits and vegetables.
- Easy-to-digest, energy-boosting protein source for vegans, athletes, or anyone seeking a high-quality protein source they can use every day.
- Contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, fiber and antioxidants
- Each serving provides the antioxidant protection from over 7 servings of fruits and vegetable - 20,000 ORAC 5.0 Units Per Serving
- A low glycemic load food, safe for those looking to support healthy blood glucose levels
- 100% Natural, NO artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or flavors
- Does not contain peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfis, wheat, gluten or yeast
- 22 Grams of Complete Protein
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
Pro-veggie Blend ( Pea Protein Isolate , Hemp Protein Powder , Organic Brown Rice Protein Concentrate , Flax Seed Powder , Chia Seed Powder and Enzymes [ Alpha Galactosidase , Protease , Alkalized Cocoa , Xylitol , Natural Chocolate Flavor , Stevia , Proprietary Fruit and Vegetable Blend and Salt .
Contains Pod Fruits and Their Derivatives,Cocoa and its Derivatives,Peas and Pea Products. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More