Morton® Coarse Kosher Salt
Morton Coarse Kosher Salt is a versatile and essential ingredient for any chef looking to elevate and distinguish their dishes. Its unique flakey crystals are larger than regular salt, making them easy to pinch for measuring and sprinkling. Morton Kosher Salt's light and airy nature is perfect for brining poultry, rimming glasses, grilling, marinades, rubs and more. Taste and texture begin with Morton Kosher Salt.
- Little things, big impact - Our flakiest and least dense salt, a dash of Morton Coarse Kosher Salt can elevate any dish, savory or sweet
- Effortless Dosing - Shake or pour salt for quick and conveint use, or remove the lid entirely for precise measurements
- Easy to Measure - Morton Coarse Kosher Salt's unique large & flakey shape make it easy to pinch for measuring and sprinkling compared to normal table salt
- Versatile - perfect for brining, rimming glasses, grilling, marinades, rubs and more
- Kosher and Non-Iodized - Morton Kosher Salt is non-iodized salt and Kosher-certified
- And so much more - 16oz conister, 0 callories, non-gmo, gluten free, packaged in the USA, BPA free and sustainable packaging
Salt, Yellow Prussiate of Soda (an Anticaking Agent).
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and their derivates,Crustaceans and their derivates,Eggs and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.9(83)5(75)4(8)3(0)2(0)1(0)