Mibro Kingchain Quick Link Zinc
KingChain Quick Links are versatile two-and-one connectors. Originally designed for chain repair and attaching fittings onto chain, Quick Links can be used with rope or a combination of rope and chain. Ideal for chain repair, dog leashes, swings, hammoks and restraining gates. They quickly join two chains without cutting or welding to keep the chain usable. The threaded nut allows you to quickly and easily open and close the link for attachment and detachment. Made from steel with a zinc plating, these links should last for years. Quick Links should be used with chain or other items with equal or lower working load limits. Tools are not required for attachments, simply twist the threaded nut to loosen and tighten shut.
- 16 Quick Links in a reusable Contractor Pack
- Creates a fast secure connection for temporary or permanent connections
- 220 lbs (100 kg) Safe Working Load (SWL)
- Zinc-plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Do not use for overhead lifting or exceed the Safe Working Load (SWL)