McCormick® Cinnamon Sticks
Cinnamon comes from the inner bark of the trunk of the tropical cinnamon tree. As the harvested bark dries, it curls up into quills or sticks. Hand-selected McCormick Cinnamon Sticks add sweet warmth and spicy aroma to hot beverages, curries & slow-cooked stews. The slightly spicy and comforting aroma of cinnamon reminds us of winter holidays and family gatherings. To add warmth to festive beverages, use a stick as a stirrer for coffee & hot cocoa or simmer it in apple cider or mulled red wine. Cinnamon sticks infuse slow-cooked stews, braised short ribs, Indian curries and Vietnamese pho noodle soup with rich fragrance and flavor. Place a stick in the pot to add sweetness when poaching fruit or cooking applesauce, rice pudding or oatmeal.
- McCormick Cinnamon Sticks are hand-selected for sweet flavor and aroma
- Cinnamon comes from the inner bark of the trunk of the tropical cinnamon tree
- Adds sweet warmth and spicy aroma to beverages, curries & slow-cooked stews
- A stirrer for coffee & hot cocoa or simmer in apple cider or mulled red wine
- For Indian curries and Vietnamese pho noodle soup
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...