Life Cuisine™ Cauliflower Crust Three Cheese Single Serve Frozen Pizza
- FEED YOUR BEST HIGH-PROTEIN LIFE: Life Cuisine Protein Lovers Cauliflower Crust Three Cheese Pizza frozen pizza features a cauliflower crust topped with mozzarella, parmesan and asiago cheeses
- AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: One delicious 6-ounce cauliflower pizza contains 380 calories, 18 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber for a satisfying frozen entree
- QUICK & EASY FROZEN MEAL: This gluten free pizza is ready in minutes and is perfect for your lunch break at work, a quick meal at home or a high protein snack
- NOT YOUR FATHER’S TV DINNERS: This microwave pizza is made with essential nutrients, including 30% DV of Calcium and 20% DV of Vitamin A for a frozen food you can feel good about
- A THRIVING LIFE: Life Cuisine frozen meals are carefully crafted with exciting flavors and thoughtful ingredients that feed your body and lift your spirits
- Place frozen pizza in microwave, oven, or toaster oven and follow cooking instructions on package
- Keep frozen until you're ready to enjoy
Crust (Cauliflower, Rice Flour, Water, Low Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Rice Starch, Flax Meal, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices) Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Tomato Paste, Parmesan and Asiago Cheese Blend with Flavor (Parmesan & Asiago Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Enzyme Modified Parmesan Cheese [Cultured Milk, Water, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Salt, Powdered Cellulose), 2% or Less of Corn Oil, Salt, Spices, Fructose, Garlic, Konjac Gum, Modified Cornstarch, Malic Acid.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.